Rebecca’s office is situated in the heart of Denver’s Cherry Creek area, Denver’s premier destination for shopping and dining located just five minutes from downtown Denver. While you’re in the area, take advantage of the shopping and dining, or the great outdoors of beautiful Colorado.
Directions from Denver International Airport
Rebecca Rosen’s office is a 40 minute drive from DIA.
- From DIA take Pena Blvd
- Merge I-70 W
- Take exit 282 for I-225 S/Peoria St toward Colorado Springs/Aurora
- Keep Left to stay on Exit 282, follow signs for I-225 S/Aurora/Colorado Springs and merge onto I-225 S
- Take exit 8 for Alameda Ave.
- Turn right onto Alameda Ave.
- Follow E Alameda Ave. to S. Madison St.
- Turn right onto S. Madison St.
- Your destination, 155 S. Madison St. Suite 212 will be on the left
Directions from Denver’s Union Station
Rebecca’s office is a 15 minute drive from Denver’s Union Station.
- Head northeast toward 18th St.
- Continue onto 18th St.
- Turn right onto Wynkoop St.
- Take the first left onto 17th St. Take the third right onto Blake St.
- Turn left onto N Speer Blvd.
- Continue straight to stay on N Speer Blvd.
- Continue onto 1st Ave.
- Turn right on S. Madison St.
- Your destination, 155 S. Madison St., will be on the right
The Inn at Cherry Creek is blocks away from Rebecca’s office and features The Weber, an on-site bistro offering fresh American cuisine. Featuring carefully designed rooms with the highest quality furnishings, from refurbished antiques to designer pieces. Rooms feature brand new bed coverings and flat screen plasma TVs.
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek is within five blocks of Rebecca’s office and features the restaurant Social Fare, with an eclectic menu featuring bites to share.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek is close to Rebecca’s office and features spacious, well-appointed accommodations and generous amenities. It is also surrounded by several restaurants.
SHOPPING & DINING
The Cherry Creek area is comprised of Cherry Creek North and Cherry Creek Shopping Center, which makes up the largest shopping center between Chicago and San Francisco. Sixteen blocks of retail make up Cherry Creek North, featuring 320 independently owned shops, boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and spas. One hundred and sixty shops make up the Cherry Creek Shopping Center.
16th Street Mall
Located in downtown Denver, the 16th Street Mall is a mile-long pedestrian stretch.
17th Street Restaurant Row
Rebecca’s office is less than 2.5 miles away from Denver’s own Restaurant Row, located in Uptown on 17th Street, running from Broadway to City Park. Lined with restaurants, bars, and cafes of varying cuisines and price points, there’s something here for everyone.
The Buckhorn Exchange
If you’re up for some history with your meal, visit Denver’s oldest restaurant, established in 1893. The Buckhorn Exchange, Denver’s original steakhouse, is located about 3 miles from Rebecca’s office.
The Weber at the Inn at Cherry Creek
The Weber is located at The Inn at Cherry Creek, just minutes from Rebecca’s office. It is characterized as an intimate yet inviting bistro, focusing on fresh local ingredients.
The great outdoors is a main draw for most people in Colorado, and with about 300 days of sunshine a year, it’s hard not to take advantage of it. Cherry Creek’s very own 22-mile bike path offers exquisite views of the Rocky Mountains, fresh air, and an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Skiing, hiking, and biking day trips are all accessible from the Cherry Creek area. Explore day hikes near Denver and choose a trail by distance, difficulty level, and unique features. Colorado is home to some of the best skiing in the country, with an extended ski season generally lasting from November until April or May in some cases. Explore a full list of local resorts and mountain conditions, and plan a day trip to the mountains while you’re here!
Denver Center for the Performing Arts is Colorado’s home for the best Broadway musicals, world-class plays of all genres, and both cabaret and improv performances. Three theaters are located in the Denver Performing Arts Complex in downtown Denver, located in the blocks between Speer Blvd. and 14th St., and between Arapahoe and Champa Streets.
Denver is home to a number of professional sports teams: football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and soccer. Regardless of which sports season you visit Denver, we’ll have a professional team in season.
- Denver’s football team, the Denver Broncos, plays at Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- Denver baseball team, the Colorado Rockies, plays at Coors Field
- Denver’s basketball team, the Denver Nuggets, plays at the Pepsi Center
- Denver’s hockey team, the Colorado Avalanche, plays at the Pepsi Center
- Denver’s Soccer team, the Colorado Rapids, plays at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park